Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday, LIZZIE!!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Friday, December 02, 2011
How honored am I to have been asked to celebrate along with my dear friend, Lizzie this week in her very special Happy Birthday blog hop!!


I must give Lizzie cudo's for masterminding a blog hop in HER OWN honor!  I just think that's awesome, and, my dear Lizzie, is the queen of awesome!

So - there are 6 of us, right?  And, you've visited Jess already, so that makes me your number 2!

I'm a card maker... I do bake, and I've been knitting, and I've played around with a sewing machine.. but, really, when it comes down to it, I make cards.  It's what I love and it's what I do.  So, that's what I did!  But, THIS had to be a very special card!  It has to have "wow-factor".. it has to POP.. it has to be awesome (like Lizzie-Awesome, right?).. and, I've been itching to make some pinwheels lately, so here goes.... this is what I've made for Lizzie's special day!


Ok, so, what's a blog hop without prizes, eh?  Of course our hostess has a few surprises for you!  I've heard that there is a free digi drawn by hers-truly, and there are some wonderful sponsors offering prize packs for her celebration... so, what do you have to do?  If you haven't visited Jess yet, you'll want to go see her birthday creations, messages, videos, etc.. and you'll meet Christina, CarisaCass, and Krissy over the next 2 days.. leave us all some love and of course, don't forget to go on over and leave our hostess with the mostest some birthday happies as well!

Most of all, have fun!

And, Lizzie - I wish we lived closer!  Even though we've never met in person, you are an amazing, inspiring, awesome chick and I am such a lucky person to have you in my life!  Happy Birthday to you, my dear friend!!!  Thanks for thinking of me during your birthday celebration!

1 stamps of approval:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

You rock momma! You kinda made me a cry a lil but that's okay

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea