Thursday, July 28, 2011

Meljen's Designs #69

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Thursday, July 28, 2011
Hi There!!

It's a FRAMING challenge at Meljen's Designs this week!  Use a Frame, make a Frame, Frame your image, however you want to do it!

Our new release images are super cute, too!  Check out the new Knitting Mouse image that I've used on my card


So cute, isn't it?  I created a frame with my circle and scalloped circle nesties and popped it over the image with pop-dots.

Wanna play along?  Come join the fun with the team at Meljen's!  I look forward to seeing what you create this week!

Hugs,
Dee


3 stamps of approval:

Unknown said...

awww how fun, love it, so sweet xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super cute! And love your paper and colour choices and the buttons too. Hugs, Lesley

Cheryl said...

Cutie patotie! I love the colors and buttons.

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea