Thursday, April 1, 2010

Karen's Doodles Blog HopS!!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Thursday, April 01, 2010
To celebrate Karen's Doodles more than 1000 Blog Followers, we are having Easter Blog Hops.  Yes, I said Hops!  There are 4 separate Hops going on....


For each individual hop, visit all the participating members blogs and you will find an Easter Egg with a number on it.  Collect the numbers and add up the total.  Be sure to leave a comment while you are visiting, as each Design Team member will be choosing one person from their comments to win the Karen's Doodles image they have used.  There will be 4 Grand Prize winners, one for each blog Hop, chosen from the visitors who send in the correct total of the eggs for that particular Hop.
My Egg For You:

The winner will get their choice of 4 Karen's Doodles images. 
For this hop, please send your answer to Easter Blog Hop 


If you are HERE - you are hopping in the United States Blog Hop!  Here's the lineup for the Red, White and Blue!
Dee Morris (li'l 'ol Me!)
Here's my card for your hopping pleasure!  Remember, I will be selecting a RANDOM winner from my comments to receive THIS image as a prize!  You want it?  You gotta comment!  Come on - leave some love!!   ♥MWAH♥ 
 What'd I Use?
Image: Karen's Doodles "Love at First Bite"
Markers: Copics
Liquid Pearls
Nesties: Labels Two

Wait, there is more, anyone visiting all the blogs for all 4 Hops can enter to win a

Super Grand Prize of 4 Karen's Doodles images plus an autographed
Karen's Doodles original piece of art!!

Just visit all 4 Country's blog hops, collect the numbers from the eggs and send the grand total to Karen's Doodles Grand Prize  The Hops will close on Saturday, April 3 at midnight EST.  Winners will be announced on each Challenge blog before their weekly challenge.

From here you want to head over to ZOE's blog and see what she has to share with you - don't forget to collect your EGG numbers and leave LOTS of comments!! The more comments you leave, the better chance you have to WIN!
Have FUN!

57 stamps of approval:

Unknown said...

I love this little bunny!! Great job on the card...I love your color choices!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Ginny said...

cute image, fab card

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Lovin it!! Great card!

Northern Girl Stamper said...

he is just two cute!!! Your a busy girl two hops wow!!

Jolara said...

i love you card, lovely colors !
and I found an egg so i'm hopping on to the next one
Joyce x

Alica said...

super cute! love the colors you used. Oh and the liquid pearls look great too - like real! TFS!

Andrea said...

hoi dee,
love your happy hopper card, hhijhihhi
and I found your egg so I hop on to the next one
hugs andrea

Tammy said...

This bunny image is such a cutie...cute card too!
smiles...Tammy

Linda said...

Hi
What a fun it is to do the blog hop.
I love the card you made with Karen's lovely image.

hugs Linda

Diana said...

Card it Great and thanks for the eg its fun
Hugs diana
vindina@tds.net

Unknown said...

Ohhh what a cute card! Love it!

Patricia Mae said...

I love this little bunny. Very cute.

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

This is so much fun! The more I see orange the more I love ti!

Speaking of love - your blog layout is fabulous. I love the "old school" Daytimer/Day Runner look!

Cheers,
Susan

craftymom205 said...

What a cute bunny.

Randi WS said...

Supercute! Love the orange colored papers, matches the carrot great! ;)

racinggrandma61 said...

super cute LOVE the colors.

Julie said...

What a charming bunny. Great card

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Well, firstly I must say congratulation to the start of all the Karen’s Doodles Challenge Blog. Secondly I wish you well with your first Blog Hop for each Challenge Blog. You are so lucky to have such wonderful designs to work with. I would love to be in with a chance of winning anything as I make my cards to sell solely to raise funds for different charities and anything I win via challenges or blog hops go to this good cause. You have certainly made a lovely card. Best wishes, Kym xxx

DQ said...

Love this image, I have it myself, great card!

M.J. Rutledge said...

Very cute. TFS.

Shelley said...

Very sweet card. Love the contrast of orange & black/grey.

Elaine Greenwood said...

Love your card and I love Karen's images.

Elaine

Nancy said...

Very cute - love the bunny!

Nancy

Longvacation said...

Wonderful coloring on your image, I hope I can achieve that someday! :)

Denimo said...

Wonderful card Dee! I love this image and you've worked it up beautifully! Thanks so much!!

Michelle said...

Fantastic card! I love your image! and the papers are fab! And i adore your blog it looks brilliant!!

thanks for sharing
hugs
Michelle

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

I am hoppin' down the blogging trail... oh btw I posted the blog hop on my site! Laurie's Blog

scraphobby said...

super card ilove it.
gr marian

Lisa Foster said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love that bunny! Wow! You have such a cool blog too! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Chris said...

He is absolutely adorable. Love your card.

Gloria Westerman said...

This is just to cute.....I love your card....and I love your blog.....thank you for sharing with us.....

Anonymous said...

How cute. Love your work.

The life of an ordinary girl said...

Very cute - awesome job!!

Tami said...

Great job.

Rhonda Miller said...

Sooo cute. What an adorable image.

LeanneP said...

Great card. The bunny is so cute.

patm said...

Such a cute bunny...........

Jan Scholl said...

I love carrots too! Share with me?

scrappintlc said...

Love the colors you used on your card. Especially love the dots you put around the nestie, so adorable.

Autumn said...

Very cute, love the bunny!

Seongsook Duncan said...

Very cute image and coloring. I like the way you used the liquid pearls. Thanks for sharing.

Kraftychick said...

I got this image from Karen and used it on my Easter cards - really cute! TFS!

Jackie

Linda said...

Great card and lovely image

Diana said...

Hi.
sweet card and great coloring
Hugs Diana

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Great colours, nice colouring...a very happy card!

I'm not joining in for the price, just hopping around ;)

Liefs, Renata
Karen's Doodles NL

Ellen said...

Love your card Dee and the image is so cute!

Ellen

Trimgym said...

Great card and image, loving the blog hop.

Jo

Sassy Scrapper said...

WOW Dee your blog is Amazing! Chuck full of wonderful things to pick and poke through. I took a peek at your work and it's fabulous. I love this card you did for the celebration. The image Love at First Bite is simply adorable and a MUST HAVE! You have some really fun goodies on your side bar. Your Blog is really really cool the way it's set up, very unique. Such a very busy girl with a beautiful family. Yup I peeked at your pics and I just love the one with Emily and daddy "toe nail painting" Precious! Gosh I could spend a whole day in here! Oh I also did my clicks for the animal rescue and breast Cancer. Have a Blessed weekend.
Hugs Bonnie

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I just love bunnies!!

Stacy Walker said...

Very cute card. I think that this is my favorite image so far.

Melis said...

I love this little bunny! Fabulous job!

Deonna B said...

Cute card. I love the bunny. He's adorable.

Nancy in Iowa said...

Nice card - fun blog you have. Cute kids too.
All good wishes,
Nancy in Iowa

Joey said...

Fab card Dee, love that paper. just stopping by to show support not to be entered for the prize. Joey,xxx

Arianne said...

Great card!
Love the image!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

what a great card and super cute image Hugs Julie

Cathy Spicer said...

Super sweet card. I love the use of black with the orange. It really stands out.

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea