Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Challenges

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Just 2 for you today :o)

Challenges:
Copic Creations (Feather Blending)
The Pink Elephant (All About Pink)

I decided to try out the Copic Creations this week.  They have amazing tutorial links on coloring with Copics - if you are new to Copics, like Me, this is a perfect challenge site!!  This week's tutorial is Feather Blending.. I don't think it turned out quite like it was supposed to, but I still kinda like the effect!
What'd I Use?
Image: AIFactory
Markers: Copics
Nesties: Peony
Embossing: Divine Swirls
Ribbon: scrap

Challenge:

In honor of my wonderful friend, Callie earning a Design Team position on ICS, I just HAD to participate in this week's challenge!  Congrats, Sweet Callie!

What'd I Use?
Markers: Copics & White Gel Pen
Cardstock: Bazzill
Papers: DCWV Animal Crackers Stack
Embossing: Mesh
Heart Punches: Creative Memories
Ribbon from my stash


10 stamps of approval:

Callie said...

Love them both Sweets! Especially the one for ICS. Love that giraffee image from Karen. Too cute. And of course I love the jungle pack papers... pretty sure I have some of those, wonder where I got them ;-) Thanks for playing along at ICS

Georgia said...

Both cards are really cute! Just noticed your blog background. I love, love it!!!

Laurie Marmon said...

Love the soft pinks for your TMS card. Good luck with the copic coloring (looks good to me!)...I have yet to take that plunge. :)

Dianna said...

The giraff card is absolutely adorable! Thank you for participating with ICS!

Melissa Craig said...

How wonderful! I love your take on the sketch! It's awesome.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carisa said...

Thanks for the copic challenge link - I adore you coloring on the card and any tips are awesomely helpful so I can't wait to check out their site! HAGD!!

Jackie said...

Two great cards but I really love the giraffes, such a fun image.
Thanks for joining the ICS challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

Wow, both cards are adorable! But, I especially like the feather blended cake - you did an awesome job with this technique! Thanks so much for joining us at the Copic Creations challenge! hugz, Mary

Debs said...

Two great cards, love them both, thanks for playing at ics this week.

Posh Designs said...

Both cards are simply stunning! Thanks for playing along with us over at ICS! ~ Nini xox

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea