Sunday, February 21, 2010

SSC #47 - Going in Circles

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, February 21, 2010
 
You've got just a few more days to email Priscilla with your Design Team entry!  There are lots of fun things coming and you will really enjoy being a part of this team!

This weeks challenge is "Going In Circles" - we challenge you to use as many circles as you can possibly fit onto a card or project!

Our prize is:



My card has, I think... 15 circles?  It's late and I'm tired... is that 15?  I think so!  :o)
Oh... I just realized all the little circles in the patterned paper.... 25?
oooh.. there's circles in the buttons, too..  Ok!  I'll stop now!

 The patterned paper says "Celebrate Spring" - I'm so ready for Spring!  I just love these colors!  I sewed the ricrak on, just to add a little more.. something..  I'm really pleased with how this card came out!


What'd I Use?
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Base Card: Core'dinations Gemstones
Flower paper: DCWV
RicRak: American Crafts
Buttons: Favorite Findings
Rhinestones:Best Occasions
Ribbon: from my stash

So, grab your circles and make something wonderful!  Can't wait to see what you create!

2 stamps of approval:

Becky said...

Lovely card - really like the big button you have used :)

Karin said...

Super cute and so darn creative! Love it!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea