Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Fun Day of Challenge cards!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, January 24, 2010
Hi All!

Even though I woke up feeling kinda crummy, think I'm coming down with a cold - and the kids, too :(  I did manage to get some Me Time in my craft room again today!

So, I went through more of my favorite challenge blogs and found some more that I wanted to enter this week!  I think this is a record for me!

To start with, I did the Day 1 CHA Relay Challenge at The Greeting Farm.  They gave everyone a free digi image to play with today, and if you make a card using that image, you get another free image to make a card with, then you get another... well, you get the idea!  I managed to get this one image printed before my printer ran out of ink today, so tomorrow I will have to run out and get more ink!

What'd I Use:
Image: Mer Ian by The Greeting Farm
Markers: Copics
Wave punch: Fiskars?
Eyelets: Crop-o-Dile
Ribbon, String, paper: from my stash

This card is for the sketch at Stampin' For The Weekend I've never entered a challenge here before, but I liked the sketch, so there's a first time for everything right?   

Hubby says this is his favorite... hmmm.. wonder why?


What'd I Use?
Markers: Copics, Souffle and glitter pen
Nesties: Oval and Scallop Oval
Embossing: Meadow Lark by Cuttlebug
Ribbon, flowers, brads from my stash

This last one is for the Corrosive Challenge blog.  Their challenge this week is Fancy Folds - so I finally got a chance to make an easel card!


 
What'd I Use?
Markers: Copics
Papers: My Mind's Eye
Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye
Nesties: Circle & Scallop Circle
Brads & Images: from my stash

I sure had a fun time today - hope you like what I made to share with you!

7 stamps of approval:

Unknown said...

Great cards...I still haven't done my Mer Ian YIKES.

Thanks for sharing your Easel card with us at Corrosive Challenge this week!

Callie said...

Love it Miss Dee! I just posted mine too. I just hope I can squeeze in time to play all week long!!

Sanwanya said...

Great cards..I made my merman card Ian yesturday and must get it posted today!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE your MerIan card!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!

The Muy Caliente is beautiful! I am so glad you like that image, it is one of my favorites too. OF course it was probably my husband that inspired that one. He is always telling me I am hot.. and when I see the warnings on the coffee lids, that is what I think of, lol!!! So I thought I would make a 'hot' coffee cup :)

OK, so I had better get to school with the kiddos or they are going to start playing and not working. HUGS!!!

Kate's Makes said...

Brilliant cards Dee! Thanks for joining us at SFTW and i hope you stop by to see our future challenges too! :o) Kate

Mummylade said...

Great take on the sketch. I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time, hope to see you more times and good luck.

Nancy said...

What a cute image, Dee:O) Love the pretty paper and lovely ribbon, beautiful card. Great take on Fiona's sketch.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea