Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mojo Monday #98

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Hello Mojo Monday! (Ah, it's Wednesday, isn't it...?)

Awesome sketch this week, it looked pretty simple, until I sat down to work on it...This is what I came up with. Beautiful Day Fairy Ariana from Paper Make-Up stamps with her adorable little froggie! I just love this image and I was so excited to finally get her on a card, since I've had her for months!

But... I don't think this card quite does her justice. Ah well... it's a Mojo Monday sketch, even if my Mojo isn't flowing today!

DP from my stash, Green Galore cardstock from Stampin' Up!, fibers from my stash. Image colored with Copics and Sakura glitter pens. Peony Nestabilites.


1 stamps of approval:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great coloring! Awesome job with the Mojo Monday sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea