Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wedding Card - The Pink Elephant #19

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I posted a few photos of the kiddums earlier today - so don't forget to go check out what they've been up to on the post below! :o)

This card is for the challenge over at The Pink Elephant this week - the theme is Weddings!
This is a card that I made for a friends wedding using one of my favorite card designs - the surprise pop-up! I love this card and it really is so easy to do!
I've used Riley and Sophie (an image that was sent to me by a friend), I colored them with my Sakura Glaze and glitter pens. The stickers on the inside are by Jolee... I think.. All other products used on this card are Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 stamps of approval:

LORi said...

How Fun and Super clever!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

SO cute! I love the way you colored Riley and Sohie! The pop up cards are one of my favorites. I have not made any since our cafe mom challenge way back when ... but I still love them :)

Annie said...

What a great fun card - love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

Sorry to hear about your flooding...how awful!!
Your card for our challenge is so cute!...thanks for playing :)

Hugs
Carol x

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea