Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Beautiful Bellas!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I love my Bellas! Who doesn't love their Bellas? Just look at those smiles, that hair, the poses that show all that attitude with style and flair! Bellas Rock! And I love my Bellas!

So, here are a few cards that I made with my precious, beautiful Bellas!

This first one is for the Bella Sketch Challenge over at SplitcoastStampers.. I've never entered this challenge, so I'll have to figure out how to submit it (gallery, maybe?) but, of course, I'll put it here for you all to enjoy!
This second card is for the challenge in the Addicted 2 Bellas group over at CafeMom. This is an older MojoMonday sketch (I think it's #70).
(Can anyone explain to me why MwahBella only has one sleeve?)

Both cards use stamps from Stamping Bella, DCWV Spring Stack and Spring MatStack, and Whisper White cardstock. I colored Bella with my Stampin' Up! markers and my Skin White Copic. I added some Diamond Stickles to iPodaBella's sweater. I used my Pinking Circle Nesties with MwahBella.

8 stamps of approval:

Toothy said...

Love em both. You know whats funny, I used that same image for the A2B challeng and I colored her in pink and grey too. Great minds think alike. haha

Callie said...

Ipodabella is my favorite of the two! She's great!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

These are so cute! I especially LOVE the dazzled belt! I love how you arranged the tag too. Fun cards!

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards Dee, love the Bella images, so chic!

Joanne x

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards! I love your Bella's too! You do such a great job bringing her to life.

Lilacanglia said...

wow, lovely colours,
and the stamps so nice,
hugs
Angie

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous cards :-) Love the image and the lovely bright colours you used !
Lorraine

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards, love the bright papers. Donna x

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea